Thank You !
For Awesome Response to
” Aryabhatta National Maths Competition – 2019 “
***** All Seats are Full Now *****
|1||Online Exam Dates||20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd May **|
|2||Online Exam Result Date||28th May 2019|
|3||Offline Exam Date||1st June 2019|
|4||Final Result Declaration Date||8th June 2019|
** Important – The Exam Date, Time Slot & Online Exam Link for the online exam will be provided through SMS Till 10th MAY so keep checking our SMS regularly when it comes.
Note – If you miss any SMS then AICTSD will not be responsible for that.
1. Basic Maths, Mathematical Concepts & Applied Maths
2. All things which are Covered in Academical Mathematics, is the part of the test
- Online Exam – at Home only
- Offline Exam – at Mumbai (If you cleared the online Exam then only you will be appearing for the offline exam. Only 20 Students will be get selected for an offline exam)
- Exam Format – Objective Q&A
- Exam Schedule – Morning or Afternoon or Evening ( You will get Exam Date & Time slot & Online Exam Link Till 10th MAY on your registered Contact number through SMS so always keep checking our SMS whenever it comes to you)
- Exam Duration – 1 hr
- No.of Questions – 40
- Total Marks – 80
- Negative Marking – Yes (1 Mark will be deducted for each wrong Answer)
- Recommendation – We always recommend to give this exam on PC or Laptop for a better experience with high-speed internet connectivity. Any technical fault from your side is not the responsibility of AICTSD.
- If you miss any SMS then AICTSD will not be responsible for that.
- If your given registered mobile number is incorrect or out of the network or if in any other technical fault because of which you have not received our SMS or Missed our SMS then AICTSD will not be responsible for that.
- We will not entertain any further query on E-mail as all the information clearly mentioned above. So don’t send any more emails henceforth.